First Day of School

Paige and James started school today. Paige began 3rd and James 1st. They were both so excited.

James sits at a desk surrounded by 3 girls - his teacher will soon learn how much he loves and teases girls.

A Successful first day - happy and smiling

James, Paige (and friend Seth) - good times. Abbey and I had a great day. I think we will have a few good months together (well, until Dec 11th or so when her title as baby will be usurped by "Baby Elle" (Ellenore Kathryn), I hope they will be bff's like Kelly & I have been.

Comments

Yeah for school, they look so hot with thier red faces! I think this is going to be a good year for them all!
Jill Manning said…
I'm loving the spelling of Ellenore. So pretty!

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September