Announcing Elinor Kathryn

 Born December 8th - weighing in at 8lbs. 15oz. (we like big babies, what can we say?)

Here I am a little tired (12 hours of labor) out but we made it through.

The kids couldn't wait to meet her, but Abbey didn't really care.

James & Paige are in LOVE.

Abbey took this picture of me... so fun. It made her laugh.

James finally got his turn to hold her. 

The newest addition to our little family. Isn't she a doll? 

This is what it is all about. 

Baby loven'

21 1/2 inches long. 

I'm so glad I have the worlds best 8 year old helper. 

She loves being a big "Sissa" 

He just loves babies! Welcome baby Elle.

Comments

Joele and Matt said…
Congrats!! She is beautiful!!
Martha said…
Congrats Maren!!!! When can I come see you and the new baby Elle?
Emily said…
her and claire need to meet!! we can compare hair!!!! love her love you!!!!
Jessie Lewis said…
Maren, you're family is adorable and Baby Elle is the perfect addition. I need to come love on her soon.
Jenna said…
yay!! she's here! she looks just perfect. what a great christmas present!
Jennie said…
Congrats! I love her chubby cheeks! Wishing you a quick recovery and lots of rest!
Jill Manning said…
I have been thinking of you and baby Elle all day! I'm so glad I got to "virtually" meet her last night! She is beautiful! And I love the family pics, they made me smile!
Beka said…
she's seriously sooooo sweet Maren- thx for letting me come visit you guys:) love the name Elle too!! hope to see you sometime soon:)
Anonymous said…
fabulous! So glad that she is here and safe! call if you need anything!
Abby Runyan said…
Oh my gosh, CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you. She is a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September