The mop head is in LOVE (with Dora) and ice cream

This is my gorgeous girl in the morning when she first wakes up.

This is her favorite thing to do when she first wakes up. She is obsessed with Dora. When it starts she does a crazy little dance and says "oh man."

Can't get her attention at all. I'm lucky if I can get her to eat.

Please mom, I really can't be bothered right now.

We got to babysit my friends little boy, Gavin. We stopped for baby ice cream cones at McDonalds.

Gavin and his ice cream cone.

And here is Abbey with Gavin's ice cream cone. Notice the drips all down the arm. Such good stuff!!

And this is Abbey's favorite place at night... a baba, a binki, and my bed (oh yeah and watching Dora).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September