the pirate movie staring James Buchanan

Comments

disneyking said…
Wow. That's soo freakin' sweet that Pan and Hook took the time to treat Capn' James with royal respect.
You've got to love the House of Mouse.
I wish we were going back anytime soon :(
Jill Manning said…
Oh my gosh, that is so awesome that James got to spend time with the Real Captain Hook and Peter Pan (I'm not going to lie, I am totally jealous that he got to hang out with Peter). You need to get that boy a hook and sword!
The Blakes said…
I love James' pirate get-up! Where can I get one for Ty? I crave Disneyland every time you post pictures from your frequent visits. Can the Secret Stitch club have a weekend outing some time?
How fun James totally makes me laugh, he was just as serious as can be even when Pan was messing with his hat. love that kid

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September