my baby can write

After only 6 weeks of school Paige is already writing words. She asks us how to spell whatever word and then does it all by her self. This might not seem like much - but this is a huge step from previously only writing her name. Mrs. Christopher (her Kindergarten teacher) said she could phonetically spell at this point but lacks the confidence. I can understand that, Paige doesn't like to make mistakes - she wants to do everything right the first time. Just look at this card she made for her aunts birthday.

Comments

The Blakes said…
Paige is sooo smart! I love when I get to pick her up from school and help her with her homework. The best part is how excited she gets when she talks about her day at school. You're a lucky mommy!
Christie said…
Good job Paige! I was super impressed that she wrote Happy Birthday on Cade's gift. She is awesome!
Anonymous said…
Little genius!
Stacey said…
Yeah! what an acomplishment. I just love seeing them grow and learn! Jace is finally picking up colors and even though it seems like a little thing, I am just so darn proud of him! :)

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September