a pirate says arrrgggh!

We were invited to James friend Austin's birthday party. It was 'pirates gone wild!' It was so fun and there was buried treasure to be found.

My Pirate Princess Paige... she can arrrggh - like no other.
Pirate Maren & baby Abbey got into the pirate themed spirit of things.

Abbey in her pirate garb. I made her this onesie before the party so she could fit into this rough crowd.
James is walking the plank while Paige guides him to his final destination.

Christie & Gavin and Maren & Abbey chat it up.

Like the do? - My friend Chelsea rocks!

Comments

The Blakes said…
I'm always whipping up themed onesies right before a party...you kill me!

LOVE the do. Meant to tell you at the block party, but somehow never did. Love it!
Stacey said…
LOVING your new hair cut! What a hottie :) The pirates are quite adorable as well :)
Joele and Matt said…
The kids look great as pirates! I love the new do! It's awesome:)
The MacMizzles said…
You maaaaavelous darling, simply maaaavelous.
maren I love your hair and you look great I wish I could bounce back from my number 3 like you did but mine is close to 2
Abby Runyan said…
Ok first Abbey is SO CUTE!! I love all the black hair. And second I LOVE the hair SO cute. You already look so good!!!!
disneyking said…
Cake,

Love the new do and the kiddies looked fabulous for the great Hallows Eve.
Random question.. how you liking the Honda Pilot?
We're looking at getting one.
Much love from Utah!

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September