Conference at the Buchanan's

Twice a year we are given council by our prophet & church leaders. It is televised where we live and because of the comfort of watching "Conference" in our own home & the peaceful voices of the various speakers, often we find this happening...

Are they really asleep or just contemplating/meditating on very deep topics?

So... I have no excuse - I'm just loving all over Abbey. She is trying to pay attention and set a good example for me, but I just can't seem to get past how cute she is or all her little baby growly noises.

Paige is the only member at least doing something somewhat constructive. She has a "conference book" to help keep small children occupied/interested in conference. I feel like I'm being roped in to help her write the correct answers instead of her enjoying it and making the most out of the 2 hour session.

Comments

D'N K said…
I love the pic of the boys sleeping!! That looks like my house. Abby is so cute. I love seeing pics of her.
Christie said…
That NEVER happens around here. We McMillans all sit up straight on the couch with our arms folded nicely and listen to every word. We don't have kids trying to rip pages out of books, baby screaming, parents sleeping or anything like that. :)

Maybe Paige needs to come teach us a thing or too.
looks like your house! I cant wait to see that baby.
jon♥kara said…
Congrats on the new baby girl!! I love the funny faces below so so cute. She has so much hair to and so dark. I'm glad to see things are going so well.
OMG Maren....I was so happy to have found you on Leslie's blog...So happy to here that you've had another gorgeous healthy baby girl! You look amazing!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said…
Look how cute you guys are! I have an apron question for you when you get a chance!

:) Erin

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September