missing sewing...

I am temporarily on a sewing fast. For the next few weeks I am making a decided effort to work on my thesis and that has meant lots of library time. Almost all of my research is online which I could do at home, but it is so hard to do anything at home. I am way too easily distracted... so I try to spend a few hours every night at the library MCC (if Jason is on call) or ASU (If he' not - their open 24hrs.)

Anyway, my friend Jill stopped by tonight. Normally I would be getting ready to sew, but instead I was packing up my lap top to head off to the library. Being the wonderfully thoughtful person that she is she brought me a study kit. 2 bottles of Coke (what would I do without the stuff), pens, notebook, coloring kit (when I need a break - yet I here I am blogging), a letter "M" to remember motivation (oh and Maren... look at that), and a cd with "brain food" music. It was all so sweet and thoughtful. Can't you see why I love my "sewing ladies" (aka dorks). Your the best Jilly!

Comments

Rachel said…
Way to buckle down Maren! Just think of all the sewing you'll be able to do once you get that pesky thesis out of the way!
Miss Maren, my fav Maren i swear u r still my hero for all u do! Abbey is so dang cute I want to eat her up! I cant believe how big Paige and James are. I know u r busy but we need to talk more. We are actually trying to move back down. Hopefully Lee will transfer soon. I would love to get together! Miss ya, Jen
RatalieNose said…
Oh yes Jilly is the Salt of This Earth!! As are you Maren! Way to be!!!

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

Our Disneyland Trip