because you are still not as fat as me

anything with this much butter has got to be good right? Seriously, this gut takes a lot of work. It doesn't look like this for nothing. My glucose intake has to be maintained while my lean fat stays low. I'm looking to see how close to clogging my arties I can get, I refer to my mantra as 'modern day housewife living on the edge...' pretty hard core if you know what I mean. This stuff will kill you, but you will die happy. 


Coconut Chex "HC" Party Mix (hard core)
Ingredients:
2 cubes of butter
1 cup lite Karo syrup
1 cup sugar
3 tsp. coconut extract
1 cup coconut
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 reg. box of corn or rice Chex

Melt the butter in a sauce pan, stir in syrup, and sugar. Get it to a rolling boil. Boil for 3 minutes stirring constantly. Take off the heat, add coconut extract. Dump over the Chex, almonds, and shredded coconut. Mix really well. Wait till it cools or you'll burn your fingers and mouth while shoveling it in.

Comments

Beka said…
I LOVE THAT STUFF!! But dont forget to add golden graham cereal too, its delicious! mmmmmm, i want some!
Rock on...I'm totally going to make both of these recipe...When I can eat them. Yum!!
RatalieNose said…
If I can look half as good as you do after 3 kids I will be able to R.I.P.

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

Our Disneyland Trip