thank you sir, may I please have another!

I really can't justify spending 5$ on my favorite drink more then once or twice a month... but thanks to the wonderful world of the Internet, I can make one at home - let me share my fav. Jamba Juice recipe.


Orange Berry Blitz
8oz. orange juice
2 scoops pineapple sherbet (I got at Wal-Mart)
2 scoops frozen strawberries
1 scoop frozen blueberries
2 scoops crushed ice (you can buy it at Sonic by the bag)

pour orange juice in your blender, add sherbet, strawberries, blueberries, and crushed ice. Blend until smooth. 

I used a ice cream scoop for all my measurements, (only about 2 frozen strawberries can fit in the scoop, and the sherbet I made on the smaller size.

my verdict for homemade jjuice: It was yummers. Probably just mess with the scoop size a little and it will hit perfection.

Comments

RatalieNose said…
OH THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!! I'll havae to do that!!

Popular posts from this blog

girls & princess

our baby has "indoor plumbing"

a Christmas wish answered... come September